Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lost

I know I have been lost....for a long while now.  To say I have been busy is a slight understatement but it is the honest truth!

Here are a few things from the last few months:

1: decorating my house....about time I know.  I have only lived in it since February but it takes a long time to get used to a new house and learn routines, and to decide what to do with it and what you will like.  Well, when I saw these curtains I knew they were for me.  I bought them over a few months as it was going to take a lot to put them on all of the windows in my living room.  I also found this pieces of art and loved it and was delighted when I got it home and found it to match perfect!



2.  La got married - can you believe one of my baby girls is all grown up.  Mom, Papaw, and I were able to go to Missouri for her beautiful wedding!  We had a good weekend trip and enjoyed getting to know Laura's new family (Jerod's family).  Cute Mr. and Mrs. Hembree after being presented by the pastor!  It was a fabulous day for an outside wedding!  I know they will be happy together.


Ok, that was short and sweet so you couldn't have gotten too bored.  I will share more later.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment