Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dancing


So, if you are new to my life...then you might not know that I work with the Young Women at church. Last night was our monthly dance. I took pictures, if I figure it out, I will post one. But, I really think the kids had a blast. I never counted but there were quite a few there! They danced to every song! Who knew that some of the same songs I danced to as a kid would still be played at a dance 15 years later....they played "Achy Breaky Heart" last night. I remember making up a dance to that song at one of my first dances!!!! Now, isn't that quality music? HA! I do not pretend to be a fabulous photographer but this is one of the pictures that you can actually make out faces in, ha! I need to figure out my camera for darkened gyms. Later, I need to get ready for church! I actually get to go to my ward today!

No comments:

Post a Comment