Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Work


Ok, so, I had to bring my computer to work today to print a picture for my co-worker. I have been on a conference call for 55:48 minutes. BORING.....

I thought I would share a picture of my office - well, an old one. And, then in a few days I will upload my new pretty desk! I love it. I feel important when I sit down! Several people have told me it looks like the Principal's desk! HA!

I do like my work. I make sure doctors are really who they say they are before we allow them to see our patients. If you have ever seen the movie "Catch Me If You Can" with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks - then you can understand why I do what I do. If you have not seen it, then you should! In East Texas we don't really have that many people acting like doctors but in other parts of the country and world we do! It is amazing what people try to get away with.

I started my day with a meeting, a conference call during lunch, and will end with another meeting later today. I have not accomplished much with getting ready for all of these meetings and calls.

Ok, this sounds boring so I will end now! Conference call 1:01:20

No comments:

Post a Comment